To find something specific, you have three choices:
1. Use the search form at the top of the page.
2. Click on one of the tag links at the bottom of a post you like. This will call up all the content on the site tagged with that descriptor. (ex. “change,” “productivity,” etc.) Or most of it, anyway. Sometimes I forget to tag stuff.
3. Use Google. Frankly? It’s what I do.
Individual “start here” pages:
- 21-Day Salutes™ (the same topic, examined over 21 days)
- Acting columns (over four years of columns from LA Casting, on the business of show)
- Specific Carbohydrate Diet (tons of links to useful info about a diet for Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis)
- Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you, enjoy, and please let me know if something isn’t working.
[Updated on February 16, 2016]