Referral Friday is part of an ongoing series inspired by John Jantsch’s Make-a-Referral Week. For more about that, and loads more referrals for everything from cobblers to coaches to gee-tar teachers, start here. Pass it on, baby!
I worship Mike Monteiro.
No, seriously, I worship Mike Monteiro.
From afar. (Well, down the coast.) We’ve never met, unless you count exchanging Twitter direct messages. But after reading enough of his hilariously brilliant Twitter bon mots to intrigue me (like, two), I jumped over to the Google rabbit hole and checked his shit out.
Beloved by many, including other wildly talented non-dickheads? Check.
Breadth and depth of delightful interests? Check and check.
But while those things may give you warm fuzzies, they cannot keep you warm. Or, more to the point, cool, like these t-shirts can.
I really wanted the one just above. Unfortunately, I look like dried-up gack on a Creamsicle stick in anything close to orange. So when Mike Monteiro (FULL DISCLOSURE! FULL DISCLOSURE!) offered me a free t-shirt of my choice for doing something I totally would have done anyway, with no expectation of anything, I chose this:
Now, seriously: I became an actor to tell the truth when all I had to do was spend twenty bucks on a Mule Design t-shirt? Whadda chump(ette).
Who knows? Maybe we can change the world in increments of twenty bucks…
- Click here to buy the coolest f*cking tshirts ever at Mule Design’s shop
- Click here to buy Mike Monteiro art at Jen Bekman’s 20×200
- Click here to donate to Small Can Be Big, because it’s an easy way to show your gratitude for your own good fortune
Photo credits, top to bottom:
- Image by dinogirl via Flickr, used under a Creative Commons license.
- Image by Jim Ray via Flickr, used under a Creative Commons license.
- Image by miz genevra via Flickr, used under a Creative Commons license.
- Image by Tom Carmony via Flickr, used under a Creative Commons license.
- Image by Brenton Fletcher via Flickr, used under a Creative Commons license.